Vacation Older | Newer
Thursday, June 14, 2012@2:13 AM<- drag cursor

Keep thinking of what skills can I learn during this 3 months of holiday. 1 month and a half has passed and I feel that I have not achieved anything. Okay it's time to start focusing on what I'm supposed to be doing and stop procrastinating. and I have to stop thinking so much. Guess I'm just too sensitive. Anyway I came across a comment online which is good I think. It is something like," Friends come and go, so you just have to learn not to be so dependable and stay strong." I have to learn this! And the euro cup got me so excited! I have so many things to be bothered with now, so I got no time to be angry or disappointed or whatever. Remember in life you have to go through a lot of mean things but staying optimistic will make life more tolerable and enjoyable. so SMILE and BE HAPPY! that's what I hope I can be! (:



* simple

Welcome to my brown-orange blog!

profile cbox links other
welcome
Welcome to my blog! Navigations are this four circles!

brown orange