School is starting soon. Older | Newer
Sunday, July 22, 2012@6:58 AM<- drag cursor

Okay at least I earned some money! Was really worried that I will be jobless for this whole vacation.

Anyway. I think it's time to put a mask on! haha. And I shall be really carefree from today onwards. Couldn't believe I got so sensitive over some small things. Actually being on the losing end of the many one sided friendships I had isn't that bad after all. Cos I believe one day people will realise it. But from today onwards, I won't be so nice already. I think I gave way more than what I took. Well no more mr nice guy anymore. It's time to be a little more selfish shall we? At least I have to consider myself before thinking for others.

----MASK ON---



* simple

Welcome to my brown-orange blog!

profile cbox links other
welcome
Welcome to my blog! Navigations are this four circles!

brown orange