Into the new year soon! Older | Newer
Wednesday, December 28, 2011@8:49 PM<- drag cursor

I haven't been doing much in the holidays actually. Did go back to school for quite a few times and the situation is, well, rather awkward lol.

Some people are actually pretending that they didn't see me when I was right in front of them. This is so pre school lol. Sometimes branding them as some insulting nouns seem to be an honour to them I think. Well, whatever. It's not like I'll be seeing them after 6 more month, or maybe lesser than that. After I did the duties I've committed myself to, I'm leaving this outrageous place.

New year, new semester. Going to work real hard! Last semester was a disaster, wasting my time over the trivial things. I did try hard, and all I got was (see above). So yeah. My priorities are straight now! Studies first, and sleep is important too. Glad that I've straighten out my thoughts. And I guess I can adapt soon! So all the mental torture weren't for nothing.

Hopefully the new year will be great! (:



* simple

Welcome to my brown-orange blog!

profile cbox links other
welcome
Welcome to my blog! Navigations are this four circles!

brown orange