2nd week of University Older | Newer
Friday, August 19, 2011@10:32 PM<- drag cursor

Well humans change. It's just a question of when. It's like suddenly you get that feeling of "I don't know her anymore". It's just 2 weeks of a new start. There's still more to come. Whatever it is, just take it in your own stride and stay optimistic. No matter how they change, some features of personality of them is still the same. Maybe they don't treasure you as much as last time, but they still definitely regard you as a friend. And that's enough I guess.
And maybe yourself is also changing. Just that you cannot see it. Well I hope I will stay true to myself regardless of the changes taking place around me.


It's hard to strike a balance between work and social life. I guess this time round I'll choose work. It doesn't make any difference if I go for gatherings since I'm on a different frequency with most of the people in the hall OG. I don't feel bonded with the rest at all. There's totally no point at all. So yeah. I think I'll start giving hall activities a miss.

Sometime I wonder if I had chose NUS maybe I would be happier cos I don't need to go out of the way to make acquaintances. Well I think I will be having some other problems there. Regardless of what decisions you make, there will be implications somehow. That's just a part of life I think. We need to be trained to solve these problems and that's how we mature.

And I don't like being treated like a kid. Well there's both disadvantages and advantages but I feel that I'm too old to be treated like one. I thought I matured. Guess I have always been living in delusion.

It's kinda hard to carry yourself properly when you're suddenly being brought to a totally new environment, culture, and blah blah. I screwed up once (Didn't count the minor ones) and I think the image I present to others is very different from what I want them to see. Although it's hard to break out of what other people expect of me, but I'll try. Starting from thinking before I speak. There is a thin line between this and being fake. It's hard to be your true self in this school but change is inevitable.

It may be good to change in some aspects too. Hope all the "bad" parts of my personalities will change but the way I regard the people around me stays the same forever.

And yeah, we should stay optimistic! there's still a long way to go. Shit happens. It always happens. But we just have to take it in our stride and move on. Everyday is a brand new start. Whatever embarrassing/stupid things you have done last time will be forgotten in the future. So don't look back at the past mistakes. Lastly, brace yourself and let go. Life in University certainly wont be as smooth sailing as what you hope.



* simple

Welcome to my brown-orange blog!

profile cbox links other
welcome
Welcome to my blog! Navigations are this four circles!

brown orange